Hammersmith BID is the business improvement district (BID) for Hammersmith town centre.
It delivers innovative projects and services to improve the trading and working conditions in Hammersmith and the wider community.
Hammersmith BID is an independent, not-for-profit, business led-company set up with the aim of improving Hammersmith town centre as a place to work, live and visit and has been operational for over 10 years.
Guided by local businesses, the BID provides a series of projects and services aimed at increasing the vitality of the area.
This includes providing:
• Christmas lighting & trees throughout the town centre
• Seasonal events such as the Summer Festival featuring the big screen in Lyric Square
• An award-winning Business Crime Partnership that includes extra police officers, a dedicated CCTV officer and strong Pubwatch & Shopwatch schemes
• Sustainable green projects such as green corridors & walls, hanging baskets and roof gardens
• Marketing for businesses via the BID’s websites, social media accounts & free App
• A corporate social responsibility agenda enabling businesses to give back to the community