People who live or work in Hammersmith & Fulham can get two free tickets to the first night of all Main House Lyric productions and four free tickets for Lyric Pantos.
Registration for the FREE FIRST NIGHT of Cinderella is now closed. Successful applicants will be randomly selected and notified. Please see below for further information on how to apply and to sign up to FFN notification emails in order to not miss out on future FREE FIRST NIGHT tickets.
Successful applicants will be randomly selected and notified. You will then be required to contact us to accept your tickets before the booking is confirmed. Please note you will be allocated tickets for the above performance so please ensure you are available before applying.
FFN terms and conditions:
- You can apply for up to two free tickets per household if you live, work or study in Hammersmith & Fulham
- Applicants will need to register
- Applicants can register online here or with their proof in person at our Box Office or by emailing a copy of their proof to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your full name and postcode)
- After registration has closed the Lyric will randomly select the successful applicants within four working days of the closing date and notify these people via email
- Once notified applicants will need to contact the Box Office to confirm their tickets.
Proof of address or place of work is required and needs to be dated within the last three months. Accepted forms of proof are:
- Council Tax Bill
- Utility Bill/Bank Statement/Phone Bill
- Payslip (with address of the organisation in Hammersmith)
- PLEASE NOTE: Driving licences not accepted.
If you have any queries please contact the Box Office on 020 8741 6850 or via email email@example.com.