Paying with Theatre Tokens
Unfortunately, we cannot accept payment by Theatre Tokens online. Please call the Box Office on 020 8741 6850 to book your tickets
Play Your Part
We don’t charge booking fees and instead ask for a donation to help us continue our work both on and off stage.
Children under 5
Under 5s will not be admitted to a show in the Main House unless the show is specifically advertised as a family show. For children’s performances all children over the age of 18 months must have a ticket.
Under 14s must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
In order to experience our best service we ask that you contact the Box Office on 020 8741 6850 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via NGTs (Next Generation Text service) on 18001 020 8741 6850 to discuss your requirements. Booking online may mean your requirements will not be fulfilled to the best of our ability.
We request latecomers to await admission to the auditorium until a suitable break. Some performances will have a no latecomers policy, please check Front of House signage on the day of the performance.
Once payment has been received all tickets are non-refundable.
We will exchange tickets for another performance for the same production on a different date/time if returned to the Box Office 48 hours before the original performance date. There is an administration charge of £1 per ticket for exchanges. Please note that we can only action an exchange once we are in receipt of the original ticket.
If a performance is sold out we can endeavour to sell any returned tickets to the waiting list for that specific performance only. Tickets need to be returned to the Box Office 48 hours before the performance. Refunds will be issued in form of a credit to use against the purchases for future shows. Credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. A re-sale will incur a charge of £1 administration fee per ticket. We cannot guarantee re-sales.
The Lyric reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder admission to a performance if the ticket has been sold for commercial gain.
The Lyric offers the option of collecting your tickets from the Box Office or receiving via post for a charge of £1.
Tickets can only be reserved for schools or groups of 10+
Tickets – conditions of sale
If you are unable to use your ticket, you may exchange it for another performance if you return it to us 48 hours before the performance it has been issued for. An administration charge of £1 per ticket applies for this service. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds.
The Lyric reserves the right to:
- Request latecomers to await admission to the auditorium until a convenient break or refuse admission to a performance where latecomers may not be admitted.
- Refuse use of any camera, audio or visual recording equipment on the premises.
- Restrict the consumption of alcohol to permitted licensed areas only.
- Refuse the ticket holder entry to the premises and request the ticket holder to leave the premises.
- Make any alterations to the cast or performance that may be rendered necessary by illness or other unavoidable causes.
- Cancel or abandon a performance for any reason beyond the Lyric’s control without notice and without being liable to pay compensation or damages. A refund may be made to patrons at the Lyric’s discretion.
- Not accept responsibility for any loss or damages to person or property on or around the venue.
- Refuse the ticket holder admission to a performance if the ticket has been sold for commercial gain.
- Film audience members for commercial or archive purposes.
Our Supporter Promise
The Lyric is a fundraising charity that seeks and secures donations from the public in support of its work. If you have a complaint about our fundraising practice, or about the way we have gone about fundraising from you, we would like to hear from you. Our fundraising complaints procedure can be found here. Please get in touch if you’d like to request a copy of our fundraising policy.
The Lyric strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.