We are the Lyric Hammersmith Theatre. We are the civic and creative heart of West London. We believe that everyone deserves to experience the life changing impact of theatre. Our social media channels are a safe space for us to engage with our community in West London and beyond, share news about our projects and stimulate discussion.
While we always welcome engagement and feedback, we will not tolerate and reserve the right to delete any post or comment that we consider to be offensive, hateful or disrespectful to our community. This includes but is not limited to:
• Hate speech that expresses prejudice against a particular group of people, especially on the basis of race, gender, sexuality etc.
• Threatening or violent language
• Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic language or imagery
• Libellous or defamatory posts about our staff, freelancers or patrons
• Frequent posts advertising a product or service (spam)
• Content that compromise the Company, disclose confidential data or disclose sensitive data
• must not damage the Lyric reputation or brand
• Content that breaches copyright or data protection
Our Communications & Sales team monitors the Lyric’s social media channels during working hours (Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm) to answer your queries. If you have any urgent queries outside of these hours, please call our Box Office on 020 8741 6850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any ideas for how we can moderate our channels better, please email email@example.com.