Session leaders confirmed for Autumn classes
Learn more about theatre from some of the UK’s leading practitioners by becoming a Young Lyric Member and joining our ‘Theatre-Making’ 10-week series of online classes, costing only £4 a class (£40 for full term).
You will have sessions with:
- Award-winning director Tinuke Craig, who directed the Lyric’s Panto Cinderella in 2019
- Director, dramaturg and MOBO Fellow Nicholai La Barrie, whose projects include a collaboration between the Science Museum and the Lyric.
- Playwright, directer and theatre maker Philip McMahon, who has worked at the Abbey Theatre Dublin, National Theatre, Traverse, across Australia, Europe, and the US.
- Lyric Artistic Director Rachel O’Riordan, who before joining the Lyric in 2019 ran the Sherman Theatre in Cardiff and was the Artistic Director of the Perth Theatre in Scotland.
- Award-winning playwright Simon Stephens, whose many plays include The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Three Kingdoms and Punk Rock.
This class is the perfect foundation for anyone who is considering a creative career in theatre.
Live interactive classes will run weekly on a Wednesday from 5pm – 6.30pm, online via zoom following the Hammersmith & Fulham term dates, starting on the 23 Sep and finishing on the 02 Dec (there is no class on the 28 Oct).
Bursary spaces are available. Please email email@example.com for more information on bursaries.
Please note you must book for this class before 10am on the 14 Sep 2020.